1302 Fifth Avenue S. (US 41 E) On The Gordon River | Naples, Florida USA 34102 | 239.774.0494
OPEN FOR DINNER 7 DAYS 4:30 TILL 9:30 Monday thru Sunday
STONE CRABS ARE HERE! C'MON IN!!
NAPLES’ OLDEST SEAFOOD RESTAURANT,
established in 1952, is in the
Naples Waterfront District
directly on the Gordon River.
HOURS: Open for Dinner Monday thru Sunday 4:30pm till 9:30 7 Days
• American Cuisine favoring Seafood
• Stone Crabs (in season October 15-May 1)
• Shirley's Homemade Key Lime Pie
& other sinful Desserts
• Young Fishermen's Menu
• Bar: Beer, Liquor, Wine
• Extensive Wine List
• Casual, Nautical decor
• Family-Friendly, Non-Smoking
• Parking: On-site
• We ship Fresh Stone Crab Claws in season•
• Be sure to visit the Shell Shack next door too!
•Stone Crab Season: Oct. 15 thru May 1
AND...STONE CRABS ARE HERE!!
1302 Fifth Avenue S. | (US 41 E) On The Gordon River | Naples, Florida USA 34102 | 239.774.0494
© Kelly's Fish House Dining Room 2009
Website designed and maintained by Flying Colors of Naples, Inc. • www.flyingcolorsofnaples.com